Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Return from Summer

Wow a 3 month break, that really is a good summer!

I finally have all my little people back to school and between the soccer, gymnastics and girl scouts its nice to find five minutes to myself to get back to my blog. How was your summer? Are you a lover of all the unstructured free time or do you prefer the routine of a school day?

I love having my kids home. Don't get me wrong they fight all the time and drive me crazy, but it also means I have time to be with my kids and explore the world with them on our terms in our time and I wouldn't change that for anything. We were lucky and took a great family road trip to PEI Canada, if you've never been I highly recommend it we saw some of the most beautiful untouched countryside you can imagine.


It was oh so peaceful and relaxing, and our kids had a blast. 



The best part was watching our kids connected with nature in a way that is impossible with busy modern life. Being in nature without all the modern distractions is just good for the soul.





And now back to crafting…

No comments:

Post a Comment