Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sharpie Pumpkins

We LOVE the white pumpkins found in the farms around us this year. What better a canvas for Halloween?



You will need:

Sharpies
White pumpkin


This is such a great project for when you have something to get done and need to keep them busy. Which has been me the past 2 weeks with D home with a broken arm and told to play quiet (a seemingly impossible task for my ninja loving 3 year old!)

Just put out the Sharpies and pumpkins and let them create. I added a mat under D because I didn't want Sharpie all over my table cloth. Art is like a magnet in our house so when the others got off the school bus they all had to make one too.


I love all the different ideas they came up with.






So pretty out on the porch


I think these might multiply, they've already asked if I can get more pumpkins. 




No comments:

Post a Comment