On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a gingerbread cookie cutter softie,
Well here are our cookie cutter Gingerbread instructions if you wanted to check them out again.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
- A very sweet little Christmas Cat by Mama Smiles
- And these gorgeous Felt Reindeer by Red Ted Art
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
- This oh so sweet Scandinavian Christmas Gnome by Make Film Play
- The cutest little Robin from Graces Favor
- And this simple gingerbread man from To Be a Kid Again
- And 27 gorgeous felt baubles by Shannon and her class find out how they made them over at her site at Oh Creative Day
On the fourth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, lots of ways of sewing a snowman softie,
- check out this super Snowman at Sewing With Kids
- Or this cute Snowman from Felt with Love Designs
On the fifth Day of Christmas....oh just give me the awesomely simple sewing plans and lets not drag it out for 12 days!
- These DIY Ornaments from Simply Sewing Mag
- A wonderful way to make printable DIY Christmas Ornaments by Nittens and Patches
- Or a lovely little Felt Reindeer from Swoodson Says
We hope you enjoy making these as much as we did.