Wednesday, December 21, 2016

17 Ways Sew a Christmas Softie

You might remember back at the beginning of December we posted our gingerbread cookie cutter craft as part of the sew a softie campaign run by Trixi over at Coloured Buttons. Well various bloggers have been posting throughout December and today I'm posting a 12 5 days until Christmas round up with 17 super easy 'softies' that were created by so many fabulous bloggers as part of this holiday sewing special. And with a  few more days until the big day there is still time to get your kids sewing something special for that someone special.



On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a gingerbread cookie cutter softie,




Well here are our cookie cutter Gingerbread instructions if you wanted to check them out again.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,






On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 





On the fourth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, lots of ways of sewing a snowman softie,



On the fifth Day of Christmas....oh just give me the awesomely simple sewing plans and lets not drag it out for 12 days!








We hope you enjoy making these as much as we did.



1 comment: