I've rounded them up and listed them below just to make it super easy for you. No need to spend hours searching pinterest, just check out all these great projects below.
A round up of easy sewing projects for children
- Loved everything about this idea from Mama Smiles, the creativity behind using a child's own drawings to the basic sewing as they create a 3d version of their sketch. Stuffed toys based on drawings
- This Sew a Star Softie by is the perfect project for little fingers and my kiddos love the book how to catch a star by Oliver Jeffers, this would be a great companion project. thanks for sharing Apple Green Cottage
- These Monsters in a Jar by Coloured Buttons are probably the cutest way to get kids sewing, and my kids went crazy for the little monsters.
- Forget the kids I want to make one of these Dashounds myself from MakeFilmPlay
- Red Ted Art never disappoints and I love these gorgeous Strawberry Plushies
- Kids out grown that old sweater? Check out this great recycled project from Colorful Minds these woolly jumper creatures are the answer!
- Hand Made Kids have not one but two great projects to share. Check out this sweet Little House tutorial or these Fishy keychains
- And these Portrait Bag Tags make the best travel companion by Make It Your Own
- Got a kid nutty for dinosaurs? Why not check out this Dinosaur Softie and help your little one sew their very own. Great idea Our Daily Craft
- Mini Matisse show you how to created the prettiest owls I have ever seen here
- And how about these Pocket Pals by My Poppet I just don't know which one I'd want to make first.
- Got a tween in the house? My ten year old went crazy over these Emoji Pillows by Easy Sewing for Beginners
- The Embroiderist has shared a very cool hippo for kids to sew
- Or perhaps your child would prefer to try their hand at sewing a little bunny rabbit? Check out this 'how to' by Lulu and Celeste
If your looking for more sewing ideas for children why not check out our Holiday 2016 Christmas round up of simple ideas.